We want you to succeed! Go over this checklist carefully to make sure you're ready and equipped for the exam.
- Review the study guide.
- Review the practical exam rubric and FAQ.
- Have your disassembly device—and the required tools—on hand for a quick transition from Part 1 to Part 2.
- Configure your computer.
- The exam requires using online proctoring software that will record you via your webcam and restrict your actions on your computer. The software requires Google Chrome with our secure proctoring add-on.
- Test your webcam with your workspace setup. Your webcam should have a clear view of your work surface.
- Finally, a few reminders:
- The exam has a 120 minute limit. You must complete both Part 1 and Part 2 in the same session.
- Retaking the exam requires purchasing a new exam code.
- Go take the exam. GOOD LUCK!